We will occasionally post protocol updates on this page. This will happen only for emergent updates. All regular updates will come from GE directly.
Introductory Letters for New Users
The following items will assist all users who are new to the UW CT Protocols. Reading these will help you to make informed decisions as you get started.
- Metal Artifact Reduction Guidance
- Preview UW Madison Version 4.0 Protocol Manual
- Preview UW Madison Version 3.0 Protocol Manual
- GSI/High Resolution Metal workflow for Musculoskeletal Imaging
- UW Dose Check Manual Dose Check Values and UW-Madison CT Dose Data
- UW CT Protocol Design Philosophy The UW Protocol Design Philosophy describes for what indications each protocol in the UW CT protocol set are intended to be used.
- UW CT Protocol FAQs
- Clarity article
- UW Protocol Sizing (S/M/L) Instructions
- UW Vendor Neutral Series Naming/Description Manual
- UW Quick Protocolling Guide
- New T-Spine Workflow Explanation: Protocols version 4 and later
- Work around for trialing UW protocols a few at time This slide set describes how to load a single, or a dozen UW protocols and have them reside alongside your current protocols WITHOUT having to enter all the scan parameters manually.
- Saving old protocols and loading new protocols: A how-to manual